An interview of Nicolas Claris for PTC Creo
Shooting for editorial or advertising purpose is slightly different, but the aim is always the same: to catch the very particular aspect of the subject.
Finding the right points of view, waiting for the light to come, standing by for the people to be in the right place looking in the right direction… until the unexpected arises.
In regards to the interiors, the willing is to highlight the atmosphere created by the alchemy of the designer’s artistic skills and the know-how of the craftsmen, by playing with light and shadow, like in real life.
Who, better than us, can understand the brief that comes from the advertising strategy decided with a client? This is why having Claris as photography and advertising agency is the most efficient way to go…
Our photographs are frequently used by magazines. They all come with multiple pages inside to illustrate the editorial articles. Some of these pictures where previously shot for th ebuilder and/or the owner, as for some other we have been directly assigned by magazines.
Nicolas Claris is :
- Member of the Union des Photographes Professionnels
- Member of the French Federation of Nautical Industry (Superyachtfrance) (group leader and member of the board 2007-2014)
- Member of International Superyacht Society
- Canon Professional Services card N° 15xxxxx67 Gold
- Featured photographer by Pentax